Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Acne Wedges? yes please!

Yeah yeah, i have not been updating this as i should, I suck...




Anyways, I know these Acne wedges have been around for some time, but I still would <3 to have them. Sadly they are not available in Dubai, which breaks my heart, because I would do anything for them. I guess I need to order them from online? I guess so...


Anyways I need to decide whether I want the black or brown ones...which would you guys get?



To shop for these and the rest of the Acne collection click here!

4 comments:

  1. i used to hate wedges , but that is fashion , one day u hate something , the next day u have to wear it cuz its a trend :) i will go for the brown :) i got a black wedge from asos.com , its not a brand but everybody asked me about it , check the images at the end of my post : http://www.newq8bride.com/2010/12/asoscom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love acne , i remember last year i had to wait 6 months until they sell again atacoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments guys! I can live in wedges! The best thing is that they are comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Acne !

    Kisses from morocco
    www.safiaa.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails