Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6126 Collection by Lindsay Lohan


Lindsay Lohan is obviously known for her crazy party ways and failed movie career.
But I have to say after all these years in being in the movie business, I still do actually like her style. Sure sometimes she is dressed a little too skanky for me, but overall her style is do-able.
There is news now that she is expanding her 6126 leggings clothing line to clothes and accessories. I love her leggings but I think they are way too overpriced, I am actually excited to see what shes going to come up with for the clothes, although it has come to light that a couple of her designs were copied. errrrm....not good!
Whatever the case may be, Im really curious to see what she will come up with for her clothing line. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails