Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rain brings me to blog!

Rain.
I love the rain. Really I do. But it traps me indoors. I think it is the only time that I am restricted to staying indoors, and getting things done. Which is a good thing, I can finally organize my clothes, get rid of clutter, and sit down with a cigarette and catch up with my favorite fashion blogs.
Today though is different! Its raining too hard in Dubai, which is not in the norms here,and on top of that I caught up with all the blogs that needed reading. So it suddenly hit me, I said to myself, "Geeez why don't I create a blog?" and at that spur of the moment I registered and tah-dah my blog was established! Simple!
Honestly, I think I'll be mostly posting about fashion, lifestyle, music and random topics that I feel should be talked about. But first, I need to get the hang of this blog template so I can actually post some pictures, since I am still fairly new to this.

So tah tah for now!

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails